Jomigo is a specialized recruiting marketplace connecting global top talents with companies through a strong freelancer recruiter community. We collaborate with the most employee-friendly companies across Germany, help them brand their jobs and match them with specialised freelancer recruiters in our community – who then find the best talents for them. Our recruiting marketplace and collaboration platform will support all sides optimally along the process.
In your role as an Account Manager, you develop strong client relationships and accompany them from beginning to the end of the hiring process. You will have access to a pool of 300+ freelance recruiters to generate a solid candidate pipeline.
- You will build up strong relationships with our clients and increase our footprint so that we ideally become their preferred supplier
- You help our clients to refine their job requirements by providing consulting while applying your expertise and knowledge of the recruitment industry
- You actively and professionally discover our clients’ needs, summarize them in detail and pass them onto our freelancer recruiters to ensure they have the means to find the right candidates
- You will be the solid bridge between our clients and our freelance recruiters to enable a smooth communication and a fast hiring process
- You are able to provide timely and professional advice based on real market feedback to our clients, which enable to find better candidates within shortest possible time frame
- You are not reluctant when it comes to talking with prospects and will build your own customer base when there is a need
- are a people person and have first experiences in Sales, Account Management or Recruiting (ideally for recruitment agency players)
- love to take initiative, continuously track results and keep growing and learning from feedback and data
- an open-minded and empathetic human who enjoys daily interaction with our freelance recruiters, your clients and your team members in native German and fluent English
- love the fast-paced, personal, team-oriented vibe of a Berlin startup
We would be more than happy to get to know you!
- Career Growth: We not only grow our business, but we support you in your career growth as much as possible! We want to work to grow together as a team and individually!
- Performance preferred culture: We reward outstanding achievements above all - that even leads to your self defined bonus policy. Let’s discuss your idea in a personal chat!
- Flat hierarchies: From founder to intern, we value everyone and believe in the power of solving problems- and winning together.
- Flexibility: We believe in giving you a maximum of autonomy. Let's find out together what works best for you!
- A mission: We reshape the future of recruiting. Together we have a real impact in creating a world where everyone can find a fulfilling place to work.
- A great team spirit and culture: We connect as human beings rather than just work colleagues. For us, it feels natural to bring your whole self to work. We support each other and value good and respectful communication, a remote-first culture and a working atmosphere where everyone feels welcome and appreciated.
- Diversity: Work in a very international team with an inclusive atmosphere
- Work-life-balance: Work from wherever you want in Germany or escape the winter and even work from any non-European country for up to 4 weeks a year. Get extra days of for special occasions (birthday, moving day, birth of a child etc.).
- Extras: Choose your laptop (MacBook/Windows), worldwide access to WeWork, 50% refund of your "Germany Ticket", change your suit for a cosy sweater or our famous Jomigo hoodie
Working mode & starting date:
- Working mode: Berlin, Hybrid.
- Starting date: asap