Jomigo is a specialized recruiting marketplace connecting global top talents with companies through a strong freelancer recruiter community. We collaborate with the most employee-friendly companies across Germany, help them brand their jobs and match them with specialized freelancer recruiters in our community – who then find the best talents for them. Our recruiting marketplace and collaboration platform will support all sides optimally along the process.
As a Community Manager you are the bridge between Jomigo and our growing community of 150+ recruiters. Your task is to maintain and nurture the relationship with them on a daily basis.
- Manage the freelancer community through online and offline channels with the main goals to retain and develop the existing community
- Develop and contribute to content strategies together with the CMO and freelancer recruiter acquisition team
- Create coaching contents for the freelancer recruiter community
- Event: plan and coordinate online and/or offline events with external speakers and valuable content/tips
- In your role as an empathetic communicator, you ensure a lively exchange within the community and reliably answer questions and comments that arise
- You are currently in a course of study or training in the fields of marketing, business administration, communication sciences, journalism or have just completed your studies/training
- First experience about recruitment is important
- Ideally, you have already gained some marketing experiences
- Fluent English skills. German is a plus
- You are able to quickly and independently acquire yourself with topics and develop great solutions
- Hands-on mentality, strong communication skills and the desire to make a difference in the HR industry & implement it yourself
- Passion for recruitment and HR tech topics
- Work-life balance: We all have private lives and that's why we embrace flexible working hours and home office: Work from wherever you want in Germany or escape the winter and even work from any non-European country for up to 4 weeks a year.
- Flexible working: You are ideally based in Berlin or Germany. We are a remote first company.
- Flexible vacation policy. We make sure you get the time you need to relax and unwind
- Vacation bonus: We'll give you extra days off for many occasions like your birthday, moving day, birth of a child etc.
- Diversity: Work in a very international team with an inclusive atmosphere
- Strong sense of unity: Regular team events, like our summer and Christmas party and a super fun team off-site every year
- A flat hierarchy: No internal politics, direct access to the founders
- Sense of purpose: Reshape the future of recruiting with us. Together we create a world where everyone can find a fulfilling place to work
- Career growth: Grow your career fast as we grow our organization
Berlin office or remote in Germany. We are 100% remote friendly.