Jomigo is a specialized recruiting marketplace connecting global top talents with companies through a strong freelancer recruiter community. We collaborate with the most employee-friendly companies across Germany, help them brand their jobs and match them with specialised freelancer recruiters in our community – who then find the best talents for them. Our recruiting marketplace and collaboration platform will support all sides optimally along the process.
In your role as a (Senior) Recruitment Consultant, you acquire, develop and accompany your clients from beginning to end of the hiring process. You will have access to a pool of 200+ freelance recruiters to generate a solid candidate pipeline.
- You will build your own customer base, increase our footprint so that we ideally become their preferred supplier and ensure a long term relationship between them and Jomigo
- You help our clients to refine their job requirements by providing consulting while applying your expertise and knowledge of the tech industry
- You actively and professionally discover our clients’ needs, summarize them in detail and pass them onto our freelancer recruiters to ensure they have the means to find the right candidates
- You will be the solid bridge between our clients and our freelance recruiters to enable a smooth communication and a fast hiring process
- You are able to provide timely and professional advice based on real market feedback to our clients, which enable to find better candidates within shortest possible time frame
- You are able to conduct tech recruitment activities when there is a need, including active sourcing and interviewing, to help our clients find suitable talents
In case you...
have a proven track record with outstanding placement performance, gathered at high quality recruitment agency players
an open-minded and empathetic human who enjoys daily interaction with our freelance recruiters, your clients and your team members in German and English language
We would be more than happy to get to know you!
- Career Growth: We not only grow our business, but we support you in your career growth as much as possible! We want to work to grow together as a team and individually!
- Performance preferred culture: We reward outstanding achievements above all - that even leads to your self defined bonus policy. Let’s discuss your idea in a personal chat!
- Flat hierarchies: From founder to intern, we value everyone and believe in the power of solving problems- and winning together.
- Flexibility: We believe in giving you a maximum of autonomy. Where can you work best and when? You decide.
- A mission: We reshape the future of recruiting. Together we have a real impact in creating a world where everyone can find a fulfilling place to work.
- A great team spirit and culture: We connect as human beings rather than just work colleagues. For us, it feels natural to bring your whole self to work. We support each other and value good and respectful communication, a remote-first culture and a working atmosphere where everyone feels welcome and appreciated.
- Diversity: Work in a very international team with an inclusive atmosphere
- Work-life-balance: Work from wherever you want in Germany or escape the winter and even work from any non-European country for up to 4 weeks a year. Get extra days of for special occasions (birthday, moving day, birth of a child etc.).
- Extras: Choose your laptop (MacBook/Windows), worldwide access to WeWork, 50% refund of your "Germany Ticket", change your suit for a cosy sweater or our famous Jomigo hoodie
Working mode & starting date:
- Working mode: Berlin or remote in Germany. We are 100% remote friendly.
- Starting date: ideally in Q2 2023