Launched in 2019, ePilot Mobility enables employers to offer environmentally friendly mobility services (e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds, e-cars) as a corporate benefit for their employees. With transparent pricing and simple monthly billing, ePilot Mobility is a plug-and-play monthly subscription service and is targeted at SMEs and companies in Germany that are looking for an attractive addition to their existing employee benefits/peers.
In 2021, ePilot Mobility is expanding further and will launch an extended mobility budget incl. its own vehicle fleet for corporate customers. In addition, ePilot Mobility is the first startup in Europe to work on the tokenisation of e-cars.
You can expect an international team of creative minds with profound knowledge. Together, we create a warm and relaxed working atmosphere – the best prerequisite for breaking new ground and growing together.
Our team currently works decentrally from the home office and is therefore open to applications from all over Germany.
Our mission is to offer our corporate customers a new way to increase employee satisfaction and loyalty through environmentally friendly mobility services, to improve outdoor advertising through branded e-vehicles and to drive environmental sustainability.
🧬 Company Values
Sustainability, Innovation, Creativity, Passion
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Team Culture
- Learning environment
- Innovative strength
As a Fullstack and Blockchain Developer you will develop our ePilot Mobility Token, our FinTech connections and our front- and backend for our offering the mobility budget/tokenisation.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- As a fullstack developer, you will work with the other developers in our team
- Experience with the Ethereum Blockchain desirable (Solidity, Smart Contract, token creation).
- Review and implementation of Fintech APIs that will be used in ePilot Mobility.
- Database communication (app, web, & cloud (vehicle data)) & Big Data
- Further development of the new ePilot Mobility platform
- The creation of an own ePilot Mobility API (incl. documentation)
🔐 Key Requirements
- 2-3 years of experience in the development of platform projects
- Sound knowledge in:
- Project management via Slack & Asana (incl. creating and leading own sprints).
- Crypto/Fintech experience desirable:
- Blockchain knowledge (Ethereum).
- Smart Contract creation
- Basic understanding of FinTech APIs desirable (PSD2) as well as in the connection of third-party providers (e.g. driving licence validation, KYC).
- Further knowledge desirable to communicate smoothly with the other developers
- Backend: PHP, LARAVEL Framework
- Frontend: JS, Vue.js Framework
- Secure server management
- Communication of web database and end customer app
- Good German skills (written & spoken) / Good English skills are a plus
- Opportunity for promotion to CTO is promised
- Opportunity to work with other programmers on side projects.
- Looking for a new office in the city centre in Q1
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Responsibility and flat hierarchies
- Creative freedom and a challenging project with a steep learning curve
- An innovative, dynamic and international team
📐 Application Details
Start date: From 01.03.2021
Type of employment: Vollzeit
Application documents: CV or Xing/LinkedIn profile. Simply send it via the “application” button on this page and we’ll get in touch with you.
🤩 Your Team & Working Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
- Dennis Weidner – Co-Founder & CEO
- Christopher Kahl – Co-Founder
- Silke Schütters – Head of Finance
- Cécile Ducourant – Graphic Designer
- Johannes Masur – Graphic Designer
Working mode: During Corona Remote // After Corona in the office in Berlin and/or Remote.
ePilot Mobility is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.
Find out more about our referral program.