At Tidy we are building the operating system for the cloud age. This means pulling together all our apps, files, and messages into one place and linking them to bring them to life. We’re dedicated to making work healthier. How? By liberating you from the stress of keeping track of everything. We bring the things that matter to you to one place, celebrating the diversity of your work and offering a map to navigate the maze.
Tidy’s mission is to become the place team’s come to get to work. We pull together all your resources from different apps and put them in one place, so that you have everything at your fingertips.
🧬 Company Values
- Be empathic
- Be courageous
- Be honest
- Add value
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Team Culture
- Learning Environment
💬 Employee satisfaction
“What I value the most working here is the amazing team. They are the great experts in their field, very fun to work with, and always ready to support and guide you”Isi Anabalon– Strategy Associate
We are looking for you as a Data Scientist.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Provide technical expertise as a data scientist to a small programming team
- Being part of the core development team and working to establish the first automated tagging / search features
- Apply your in-depth knowledge of data and model development to a growing product
- Work together with the team to see your models be applied in action
🔐 Key Requirements
- Strong Web application architecture and design skills w/ focus on backend and information architecture
- Fast, clean, and efficient code implementation
- 3+ years of experience researching, and developing AI or machine learning models in user facing applications
- In depth knowledge of integrating models in active software
- Knowledgeable w/ python and modern NLP and ML libraries
- Experience w/ weak supervision
- Team orientation: ability to participate in product debate, being able to communicate your own opinions and appreciating and critiquing opinions of peers.
- Ability to analyze and improve the performance of your models
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer empathy
- Must be highly self-motivated, flexible, self-sufficient, and high energy
- Drive to develop into a more senior role
- Experience with any of the following is a plus
- Experience w/ automated tagging in text corpora
- Experience w/ text-based recommender systems
- Experience w/ knowledge graphs
- Experience w/ search or question-answering systems
60. – 75.000 € p.a.
- Home Office
- Flexible hours for work. Apart from some determined meetings, when you work is your decision
- Continuous Education Budget to go to conferences, take a course, etc
- Home Office set up budget
- Regular breakfast or Lunch hangouts with the whole team to catch up and spend time together.
📐 Application Details
Start date: As of now
Working time: Full-time
Application documents:CV // LinkedIn Profile // Portfolio
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
- Max Wisniewski – CTO & Co-Founder
- Marco Ziener
- flexible in the office or home office (employees must live in Berlin)
Tidy is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.