Sport Technology Systems GmbH is a technology and marketing start-up with innovative projects in the international smart sports and smart football sector.
A team of lateral thinkers and creative minds awaits you. Together we create a warm and relaxed working atmosphere – the best prerequisite for breaking new ground and growing together.
We are a family. With one vision: to create emotional products that connect the analogue and digital world for our customers.
🧬 Company Values
Respect, Innovation, Trust, Diversity, Creativity, Passion
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Team culture
- Learning environment
- Work-life balance
💬 Employee satisfaction
“Our team is like a big family: we treat each other with respect and develop our skills together while continously tackling new tasks. Through mutual trust and new challenges, I am constantly growing and I’m motivated to always give my best. I am happy to be part of the STS team! ” Lea Knüvener, Assistant and Project Manager
In the newly created position of Manager/Head of Digital Marketing (m/f/d), you will be responsible for the digital marketing and in particular the performance marketing of our B2C products in the brand-new smart football area.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- You will lead the strategic planning and be responsible for the creation, optimisation and reporting of performance marketing campaigns.
- You make our new product one of the best known and most popular sports apps in Germany and ensure strong growth
- You identify scalable and investment-worthy channels and lead test & learn activities
- You define media KPIs and optimise campaigns with regard to our marketing objectives
- You will drive the analytics behind all channels and campaigns and create dashboards and reporting
- You will report to the Head of Marketing and work closely with the Leadership Team
🔐 Key Requirements
- You have several years of experience in digital/performance marketing and are familiar with relevant platforms such as Google Search, Video & Display, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and TikTok.
- You have already actively worked on a product launch or even led it
- You have some experience of leading your own team or feel more than ready for this role and want to develop your team to the best of your ability through motivation, coaching and leading by example
- You have a hands-on attitude, an innovative mindset and are not afraid to take risks
- You have strong analytical skills and are a strategic thinker, data driven and results oriented
- You are resilient and have a high level of entrepreneurial thinking, which you have ideally already been able to demonstrate in a startup environment
- You speak English fluently, German is a plus
- Ideally, you are already familiar with sports target groups and are passionate about football 😉
Fair remuneration according to market and qualifications.
- Remote work possible (plus reimbursement of travel expenses)
- International network
- Coaching and further development
- Yoga and Pilates classes
- Free drinks
📐 Application Details
Start date: As of now
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV or Xing/LinkedIn profile. Simply send it via the “application” button on this page and we’ll get in touch with you.
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
- Jana-Marie Walter – Sr. Projekt Manager, Marketing
- Jana Tietzen – Graphic Designer
- Lennardt Hachmeister – Co-Founder
- Christian Sist – Co-Founder
- Erek Stoisser – SVP Sales & Distribution
Working mode: During Corona: Remote / Post Corona: Flexible (But based in Berlin; ideally 2-3 days in the office on certain team days)
Location: Hannover Südstadt / remote
Sport Technology Systems is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.
Find out more about our referral program.