Influry, the social media growth platform, enables e-commerce brands to grow quickly and efficiently with influencer and performance marketing. Using intelligent software, Influry finds the right influencers for each advertising campaign and continuously optimizes our clients’ media budgets. At Influry, you’ll join an A-team of designers, developers, and marketing experts who are shaping the future of the advertising market. As part of the Influry family, you’ll be constantly improving the status quo and learning something new every day.
Enable businesses to grow with social media campaigns.
🧬 Company Values
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Team culture
- Learning environment
- Career/Promotion Opportunities
🥳 Employee satisfaction
Do you love social media as much as data and analytics? Are you creative and determined? Then this is the right place for you!
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Develop and optimize marketing strategies, processes and measures together with the executive team
- Create advertising campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and other channels for various brands and products
- Other responsibilities
- Supervise, analyze and optimize advertising campaigns based on various goals from awareness to ROI
- Create and review campaign reports and presentations
🔐 Key Requirements
- You are familiar with relevant social media channels and online advertising networks, especially Facebook Business Manager, experience with Google Ads is a plus
- You have a connection to the advertising industry and experience with startups
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree from an excellent university
- You can extract relevant information from large amounts of data
- ou are familiar with Google Workspace, Data Studio is a plus
- You are fluent in English and German
- You find solutions on your own and give your all to achieve your goals
- You are a passionate team player
- You pay attention to details and strive for excellence
- You are not afraid of new, unknown challengesOther requirements
Fair compensation according to market and qualifications.
- An exciting and challenging full or part-time role with great responsibility and steep learning curves in a strong growth environment
- Friendly and highly motivating work environment in a world-class team that will change the global advertising industry and constantly challenge the status quo
- A premium workplace in Berlin with best facilities and regular exciting events, physical and digital
- Personal development at the highest level
📐 Application Details
Start date: Flexible as of now
Type of employment: Permanent position, full-time or part-time
🤩 Your Team & Working Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
Levin Vostell – Founder & CEO
- Anja Schwenke – COO
- Stefanie Neumann – Creative Director
- Nikolas Schriefer – CPO
- Michael Schüz – CCO
Working mode: Flexible remote and in the Office
Location: Berlin Friedrichshain
Influry GmbH is a personally selected and recommended company. We would be happy if you also recommend this job to your friends and network.
Find out more about our referral program.