Staige is a leading sports tech company providing an automated AI-based production, streaming and analytical ecosystem for a multitude of sporting disciplines.
We are digitizing sports infrastructure worldwide and revolutionizing the way content is experienced using artificial intelligence.
🧬 Company Values
- Customer Satisfaction
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Team Culture
- Learning Environment
💬 Employee satisfaction
“Staige is incredibly friendly and pleasant as an employer. You are valued as a person and there is respectful interaction. The flexible working hours and the home office options allow me a very good work-life balance.” Henrik Oberscheid – CFO
“I enjoy being part of a dynamic company that opens up completely new possibilities for a whole new streaming experience for sports fans. Furthermore, Staige always offers me new challenges and the opportunity to develop myself in a great working atmosphere.” Minoo Ghiasi – Online Sales
“I particularly like the trusting atmosphere in which colleagues and management discuss issues openly, equally and respectfully and criticism can be expressed honestly. I have the feeling that my work performance and opinion (as well as those of my colleagues) are valued. I am given space and opportunity to contribute according to my interests and strengths, but I am also challenged and thrown in at the deep end, which contributes immensely to my personal development.
Variable working hours and the flex-office arrangement allow me to work more efficiently than ever before.
In addition, you can sense a high level of identification with the company and our product among my colleagues. As a result, everyone also faces challenging situations with great motivation and enthusiasm.” Silke van den Berg – Sales assistant
We are looking for an experienced international sales manager for our business outside the DACH region. You have drive, an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong passion for tech companies and a natural interest in sports and media?
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Shape and build Staige’s global distribution strategy based on new and existing models
- Identify potential partners within different markets (e. g. clubs, leagues, (con)federations, governing bodies, media or production companies) and establish required cooperation models
- Pursue on the ground sales, negotiations and contract closures with designated partners
🔐 Key Requirements
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the segments of sport production, sports rights, sports technology/analytics or other tech or data companies
- Proven track record of sales, network, the ability of running own accounts and growing business
- You combine analytical acumen with pragmatic execution and an ability to quickly understand and address heterogenous markets
- Highly motivated hands-on team player with an entrepreneurial mindset, thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Fluent in English and ideally German or another second language
Fair compensation based on market and qualifications
- Cooperation with Eurorad
- Corporate Shopping Benefits
- Unpaid time off according to programme
- Team Events
- Home Office
📐 Application Details
Start date: As of now
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
- Jan Taube – CEO
- Oliver Drohn – Sales Manager
- Stefan Sander – National Sales Manager
- Axel W. Fuchs – International Sales Manager
- Marlon Irlbacher – PR
- During Corona: Temporarily remote
- Post Corona: Hybrid office: 2-3 days in the office, 2-3 days remote
Staige is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.