SIGNA Sports United has built the global #1 sports commerce & tech platform with market leading positions in Bike, Tennis, Outdoor, Teamsports & Athleisure. We are leveraging our unique tech platform to connect brands, retailers and digital communities to improve the sports experiences and create additional value beyond commerce: from equipping, tracking, streaming to planning & community building through our vibrant ecosystem.
We empower founders and businesses to lead the sports ecosystem in the digital age.
🧬 Company Values
- Customer Obsession
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Team Culture
- Learning Environment
💬 Employee satisfaction
“Working with inspiring & highly-skilled colleagues with an outstanding sense of humor in a sport environment makes this job a special one. I enjoy a lot of freedom and trust in executing my projects, but at the same time receive all the support needed to push things forward. At Signa Sports United people come to the office with a smile on their faces what creates a very pleasant and thereby high performance culture.” Jonas Wolf – Head of Commercial Steering
You are thrilled by a fast moving environment within Sports commerce, tech and community building? Then join our team! SIGNA Sports United is the global #1 commerce and tech platform in sports. We are running some of the most iconic webshops like Tennis-Point, Fahrrad.de, Campz, Outfitter, and many more, in the growth verticals Bike, Outdoor, Tennis, and Teamsports. Our shops are generating more than 1bn€ GMV with more than 30% growth building on market leading positions in Europe and beyond.
We are looking for a Data Analyst helping us to speed up the group-wide commercial steering to get an aligned view on current performance, commercial opportunities and risks, and management implications across all entities.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
be responsible for enhancing the group data architecture
enlarge & tune the current commercial steering-set up and work closely with our entities
visualize dashboards via tableau and excel to monitor the business on a regular basis
- conduct in-depth strategic analysis to examine key business topics
- work closely with our management/entities to support them taking data-driven decisions
🔐 Key Requirements
- Basic Qualifications
- A masters degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering, natural science or business
3+ years of working experience in Business Intelligence or Data Analytics, ideally in e-commerce (5+ years for senior level)
- Strong know-how of SQL, data warehouse infrastructure and BI solutions, ideally Tableau
Outstanding excel know-how
- Experience in (BI) product and project management
- Know-how of app and web tracking concepts and digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics and BigQuery is a plus
- Additional Requirements
- To-the-point communication skills in German and/or English
Analytical mindset and willingness/capability to dive deep to identify root causes
- Passion and motivation about moving tasks forward
Knowledge of core e-commerce KPIs such as CLV, CAC, customer cohorts, conversion rates, return rates, etc.
- Being a great teamplayer
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Results oriented, effectively prioritizing and multitasking, able to work with tight deadlines
Fair compensation based on market and qualifications
- Inspiring young team of sports enthusiasts that are fast thinkers and have a hand on mentality
- drinks and fruits at the office
- team events
📐 Application Details
Start date: As of now
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
- Jonas Wolf – Head of Commercial Steering
- Mostly in the office but some flexibility to do home office
SIGNA Sports United is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.