enmacc is the fastest growing digital OTC energy trading platform in Europe and digitizes professional energy trading from start to finish. Market participants gain speed, efficiency and security. More than 400 companies and over 1,700 active traders already use the constantly growing enmacc network of energy suppliers, industrial companies, energy trading houses and municipal utilities for trading electricity & gas. All customers can benefit from more market opportunities, liquidity and new business potential. enmacc is the independent and largest RFQ platform for trading of standard and non-standard energy products in Europe.
Our vision is to create powerful energy markets and enable the green energy transition!
🧬 Company Values
- Supportive: we take care of our team and our customers
- Curious: we challenge ourselves and the status quo
- Persistent: we always find ways to succeed
- Fun: we enjoy what we do and we show it
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Team Culture
- Learning Environment
💬 Employee satisfaction
4,5/5 overall rating (4,6/5 by employees), 100% recommendation
4,7/5 overall rating, 95% recommendation
“Working in enmacc is awesome because the people are not only the best in the field but also really fun and diverse. You can always find someone to have a beer with to discuss even the most niche topics.” Eduina Alicka – Software Engineer
“What I like the most about enmacc is definitely the people, telented colleaguesy, motivated teams, with an amazing sense of collaboration and humor.” Javier Guio – UX/UI Designer
“What I love the most is the combination between a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere within the team and the focus of doing something truly life changing for our user. I believe this is the best balance to have in order to really enjoy your work.” Corina Pelmus – Product Manager
Join us disrupting the international energy trading market!
Join us as a Senior Software Engineer on the backend side and leave your mark in re-defining how energy traders work! You will have a real impact in shaping our engineering culture and – of course – our platform, assuming responsibility and growing within our quickly developing start-up.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Your main focus will be the design and development of our RESTful backend services.
- As an experienced Backend Developer, you support the quality management of the codebase and introduce new features and new technologies.
- You will be part of an innovative SaaS application and you will take responsibility for the entire process chain, from software design up to deployment in the cloud.
- You will work in close collaboration with other departments and be part of cross-functional teams and will shape new features in their early stage.
🔐 Key Requirements
- Must haves
- Degree in computer science, completed training as an IT specialist or comparable knowledge from practical experience
- At least 3 years experience with backend and web development
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Good knowledge in Java, Hibernate, Spring (Boot), SQL
- Knowledge about when and what to test (Unit Tests, E2E Tests)
- Interest and passion to learn and experiment with new technologies
- A “you build it, you run it”-mentality
- The ability to work autonomously and in a result-oriented way
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Nice to have
- Have experience in database design
- Worked with AWS
- Have Infrastructure as Code experience
- Like to automate routine processes
- Being part of our supportive, persistent, curious and fun culture!
- High autonomy and working with a modern tech stack: Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot, Amazon Web Services, Infrastructure As Code, Angular, Typescript, Cypress, Docker, Gitlab, Intellij IDEA
- Our Rapid Prototyping Days and Level Up Days to explore new technologies and prototype your ideas
- Joining a grown-up start-up in the SaaS/energy field
- Entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies
- Modern office spaces in the heart of Munich
- State of the art hardware and software
- Diverse, international team that celebrates differences
- Free drinks, fruit, and coffee as well as special fitness offers
- Hybrid work set-up, allowing you to combine working in the office with working from home
- German classes
- Learning & Development: a Personal Development Plan along with especially allocated budget and 5 extra days off to further your personal & professional development
- Relocation assistance for international candidates
- Dog-friendly office
📐 Application Details
Start date: As of now
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV
🖇️ Hiring Process
- Submit Application
- Interview with HR
- Interview with Tech Manager
- Technical Challenge
- Technical Interview
- Founder Chat
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
Hybrid-Work Setup: Combination of office and home office days
enmacc GmbH is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.