idverde designs, creates and maintains gardens and landscapes as well as green living and well-being spaces. We design and maintain outdoor and indoor facilities of almost any kind! idverde is known for its flagship projects such as the gardens of the Queen in London, the St. Germain lawns in Paris and CopenHill in Copenhagen.
Creating and maintaining landscapes for our clients, employing colleagues who are motivated to do their best, in an environment where they feel valued and proud to work for idverde. idverde is committed to elevating its product, having a positive effect on businesses and communities, and helping its employees thrive.
🧬 Company Values
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Social Ideals
- Learning environment
💬 Employee satisfaction
“What I appreciate about working at idverde:
– Part of a young team that is currently building up the organization in Germany, including the necessary infrastructure. Means I can bring in ideas from the beginning and help to shape them.
– Everybody benefits from the knowledge and experience of the others.
– Corporate thinking and entrepreneurial thinking meet and have to be brought to a common denominator which is super exciting.”
In your role as Head of IT Germany, you will design, build, implement and manage idverde Germany’s strategic and operational IT environment.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Responsibility for IT planning and budget in line with Group requirements – Independent management of overarching or site-specific projects in the IT environment
- Central management of IT service providers
- Search, recruitment, management, and development of a Germany-wide IT team
- Definition of goals and strategies for the selection and implementation of suitable IT solutions for the digitalization of internal processes
- Design, customization and management of modern and secure IT systems and platforms incl. development of migration strategies
- Harmonization of the IT infrastructure during integration following acquisitions
- Ensuring an efficient roll-out of new processes and systems, incl. active stakeholder management and project communication
- Anticipation of the necessary further development of the IT landscape in line with the Group strategy and management of the associated costs
🔐 Key Requirements
- Many years of professional experience in the IT environment and at least five years of this in the overall IT responsibility.
- Strong commitment, high-quality awareness and pragmatism in finding and implementing solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with innovative thinking and strong proactivity
- Additional Requirements
- Successfully completed studies in information technology or a comparable field of study.
- Experience in the design/development/management of IT systems and the planning of IT implementation
- A strong combination of technological understanding, strategic analysis, and operational/ implementation skills
- Methodical IT architecture knowledge, e.g., data storage, networks, security
- Basic understanding of compliance challenges (esp. of IT security, data protection, DSGVO) and network structures in the cloud environment
- Structured and methodical way of working, entrepreneurial thinking, as well as a high degree of customer orientation
- Excellent communication skills in German and English across all hierarchy levels
- Plenty of freedom for your own ideas
- A diversified task in a strongly expanding company
- Direct reporting line to the CEO Germany
- Flat hierarchies allowing for quick decision-making
- An authentic and open corporate culture
- Close cooperation with other European locations
- Advancement and development opportunities beyond the German market
- Flexible working, on-site as well as remote
📐 Application Details
Start date: As of now
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV in English
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
Dresscode: Business Casual
Working mode: Remote in Germany / Frankfurt (Future German Headquarters)
Idverde is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.