Jomigo is a young Berlin-based startup with a completely new crowd recruiting approach: On our platform we connect jobs of the most inspiring, visionary and attractive companies with our communities of registered job guides. They recommend these to their friends and hidden talent networks helping them to find fulfilling jobs – while we say thank you with up to 2500€ for successful matches. Compared to traditional headhunters our approach reaches more people, is >50% less costly and our Job Guides enjoy a higher level of trust. Join us in our mission to democratize recruiting and help every human find a fulfilling job.
Jomigo stands for a world where we do what we love – at a workplace that suits us. Together we are revolutionizing how people find fulfilling jobs in the 21st century.
🧬 Corporate values
🏆 Top 3 Company Benefits
- Team Culture
- Learning environment
- Social ideals
💬 Employees say…
“I support programming with focus on web development and work closely with the founders. I really appreciate the personal exchange and the steep learning curve. I love our vision and to work together on something big.” Stéphane Tatin (LinkedIn)
As an intern with frontend and/or backend development focus, your mission is to give form to digital ideas that focus on our users. Currently we are already developing a new WebApp based on MERN Stack.
Intern means that you will be involved in all company processes like any other Jomigo employee and that we communicate at eye level. Your opinion carries a lot of weight and we look forward to your ideas and initiative.
💪🏻 Core tasks
- Programming of elements of the new WebApp (e.g. gamification, interactive elements, personalized presentation of content, user activity tracking)
- Integration of APIs
- Conception and implementation of appealing user journeys
- Exciting short interactive HR Tech projects with the founders
🔐 Top requirements
- Frontend development (PHP, CSS, React JS) and/or Backend development (MongoDB, Express JS and Node JS)
- Passion for web design and making big things happen
- Fluent in English
- Desire to learn
This internship is unpaid
- Remote work possible
- Team Events
- A team of developers with different backgrounds
- Coaching by the founders
- Company network
- Cozy StartUp Office in Berlin (drinks, terrace, fireplace)
📐 Key data
Start time: Flexible
Type of employment: Flexible (full-time, part-time or a few hours per week)
🤩 Your team & work place
Meet your team also on LinkedIn:
- Jannis Eller – Co-Founder
- Tobias Grieb – Co-Founder
- Jonathan Muhr – Co-Founder
- Julia Zoller – Marketing & Business Development
- Janeck Niebuhr – Marketing Manager
- Sarah Latsch – Human Resources
- Maria Nanakou – Frontend-Developer
- Kevin Schmidt – Frontend-Developer
- Bastian Schneider – Backend-Developer
Working day: Flexible remote or in the office
Dresscode: Casual (Come as you are)
Place: Berlin Charlottenburg
Jomigo is a company personally recommended by us. We would be happy if you recommend this job to your friends and your network.
More about our Referral Program here.