Pylot connects small businesses from a wide range of verticals and industries to best-in-class software providers through our SaaS platform to speed up and simplify processes, reduce overhead and increase customer proximity.
Pylot is on a mission to simplify the daily lives of small business owners and allow them to focus their energy on their craft and customers. Through our one-stop-service – the cockpit-entrepreneurs have access to software solutions covering all aspects of marketing and managing their business.
🧬 Company Values
Innovation, Trust, Diversity, Creativity, Passion
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Great team culture – Supporting open and creative collaboration and communication
- Innovation – Atmosphere where ownership and risk-taking are encouraged
- Learning environment – Dedicated to insuring individual growth
💬 Employee satisfaction
3,9/5 overall rating (4,5/5 by employees), 100% recommendation
“Pylot is a small but ambitious company and we’re constantly looking for ways to improve. As a engineer, I feel that my ideas are always welcomed by my colleagues, both from engineering and product.” Sarah Caixeta – Senior Software Engineer
“At Pylot we believe in a bottom-up approach to solutions. Our people are building an environment where autonomy, ownership and creativity is truly encouraged.” JP Nacier – CTO
In your role as Senior Product Manager you will work closely with the c-level and leadership team on strategic topics. You will take the lead on different topics and projects in order to scale the venture.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Take responsibility for the entire life-cycle of key product areas from prototyping of new features to analyzing their impact on our KPIs.
- Keep our customer’s needs at the center of all and strive to build a deep understanding of their business and industry.
- Leverage buy-build-partner analysis to drive new product development and evaluate the maturity of available solutions.
- Apply your technical knowledge to structure feature implementation and define clear and well-structured requirements.
- Coordinate all relevant processes between engineering, design and marketing to ensure seamless progress from conception to launch
🔐 Key Requirements
- Very solid product management experience (3-6 years).
- Strong understanding of platform development (in particular of SaaS architecture and API layers).
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a result-oriented working style and experience in developing new concepts.
- Ability to both define a vision and strategy as well as the willingness to execute hands-on product work
- Curiosity for new business models and the drive to fully understand a specific industry.
- Demonstrated experience in agile development methodologies and customer-oriented principles.
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
Fair compensation based on market and qualifications
- A high degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy
- Incredibly talented and passionate team members
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
- Plenty of perks including a full benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, venture outings and company-wide events
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more
- Relocation and visa support for internationals
📐 Application Details
Start date: As of now
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV. Simply send it via the “application” button on this page and we’ll get in touch with you.
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
- JP Nacier – CTO
- Dnyanesh Deshpande – Senior Software Engineer
- Sarah Caixeta – Senior Frontend Engineer
- André Pitombeira – Senior Software Engineer
- Nelson Amorim – Senior Fronted Engineer
Working mode: During Corona: Remote / Post Corona: Flexible (But based in Berlin; ideally 2-3 days in the office on certain team days)
Pylot is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.
Find out more about our referral program.