Sport Technology Systems GmbH is a technology and marketing start-up with innovative projects in the international smart sports and smart football sector.
A team of lateral thinkers and creative minds awaits you. Together we create a warm and relaxed working atmosphere – the best prerequisite for breaking new ground and growing together.
We are a family. With one vision: to create emotional products that connect the analogue and digital world for our customers.
🧬 Company Values
Respect, Innovation, Trust, Diversity, Creativity, Passion
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Team culture
- Learning environment
- Work-life balance
💬 Employee satisfaction
“Our team is like a big family: we treat each other with respect and develop our skills together while continously tackling new tasks. Through mutual trust and new challenges, I am constantly growing and I’m motivated to always give my best. I am happy to be part of the STS team! ” Lea Knüvener, Assistant and Project Manager
As a Mobile App Developer, you will be involved in the development of our app, a core part of our product, from start to finish. You will both work operationally on the app and manage the communication with an external team of developers located abroad who support the development. You will be the key link between the external team and STS in Germany while collaborating closely with both sides.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Development and co-design of our app in an innovative growth market
- Working closely with our product management to design and contribute to our app architecture
- Conception and implementation of new ideas
- Quality control and release management
🔐 Key Requirements
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Android, iOS and backend development
- Experience in agile software development
- Good knowledge of Swift and Cocoa Touch (UIKit, Foundation)
- Good knowledge of Java, Java Script, Spring Boot and Jenkins
- Good knowledge of working with AWS
- Knowledge in dealing with CoAp and MQTT is advantageous
- Experience with app architectures such as MVC and MVVM
Fair remuneration in line with market and qualifications.
- Remote work possible (plus travel reimbursement).
- International network
- Coaching and further development
- Yoga and Pilates classes
- Free drinks
📐 Application Details
Start date: Flexible (as of now)
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV or Xing/LinkedIn profile. Simply send it via the “application” button on this page and we’ll get in touch with you.
🤩 Your Team & Working Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
- Sergiu Baluta – Chief Technology Officer
- Arun Mirzada – Head of Football
- Lennardt Hachmeister – Co-Founder
- Christian Sist – Co-Founder
- Erek Stoisser – SVP Sales & Distribution
- Jana-Marie Walter – Sr. Projekt Manager, Marketing
- Lea Knüvener – Assistant & Projektmanager
- Fabian Ernst – Ex-national player & Investor
Working day: 2-3 days/week remote possible, otherwise in the office in Hannover (travel expenses will be covered if needed).
Dress code: Casual
Location: Hannover Südstadt / remote
Sport Technology Systems is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.
Find out more about our referral program.