Pylot connects small businesses from a wide range of verticals and industries to best-in-class software providers through our SaaS platform to speed up and simplify processes, reduce overhead and increase customer proximity.
Pylot is on a mission to simplify the daily lives of small business owners and allow them to focus their energy on their craft and customers. Through our one-stop-service – the cockpit-entrepreneurs have access to software solutions covering all aspects of marketing and managing their business.
🧬 Company Values
Innovation, Trust, Diversity, Creativity, Passion
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Great team culture – Supporting open and creative collaboration and communication
- Innovation – Atmosphere where ownership and risk-taking are encouraged
- Learning environment – Dedicated to insuring individual growth
💬 Employee satisfaction
3,9/5 overall rating (4,5/5 by employees), 100% recommendation
„Pylot is a small but ambitious company and we’re constantly looking for ways to improve. As a engineer, I feel that my ideas are always welcomed by my colleagues, both from engineering and product.“ Sarah Caixeta – Senior Software Engineer
„At Pylot we believe in a bottom-up approach to solutions. Our people are building an environment where autonomy, ownership and creativity is truly encouraged.“ JP Nacier – CTO
In your role as a Senior UX/UI Designer you will work closely with the c-level and leadership team on strategic topics. You will take the lead on different topics and projects in order to scale the venture.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Taking customer and market insights, business requirements and product strategy and turn them into usable and clear user flows and wireframes
- Taking pride and pleasure in iterating on concepts and designs
- Maintaining, expanding and improving the design system and component library in collaboration with our front-end developers
- Being savvy and smart with how we can reuse existing resources to create new experiences
- Developing and building upon the current usability testing setup to make the platform ever more user-friendly
- Supporting user research and discovery in achieving their goals
🔐 Key Requirements
- You have successfully lead a complex UX project or initiative
- You have experience working on an agile software development team
- You have a passion for pragmatic UX design and the case studies to prove it.
- You don’t shy away from putting together a final design and you are proficient in Sketch or Figma.
- You have worked with a design system or component library
- You have a strong understanding of modern, iterative design processes
- You love complexity and display structured, logical thinking, as well as patience, resilience and empathy.
- You are a team player, seeking to work with distinctive entrepreneurial individuals.
- You understand and love technology and you decide based on data and insights.
- You have a strong sense of long term ownership of the work you do and believe in doing things the right way for the right reasons.
- You have excellent communication skills in English with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams.
- You love what you do and want to get better every day
Fair compensation based on market and qualifications
- A high degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy
- Incredibly talented and passionate team members
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
- Plenty of perks including a full benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, venture outings and company-wide events
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more
- Relocation and visa support for internationals
📐 Application Details
Start date: As of now
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV. Simply send it via the „application“ button on this page and we’ll get in touch with you.
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
- JP Nacier – CTO
- Dnyanesh Deshpande – Senior Software Engineer
- Sarah Caixeta – Senior Frontend Engineer
- André Pitombeira – Senior Software Engineer
- Nelson Amorim – Senior Fronted Engineer
Working mode: During Corona: Remote / Post Corona: Flexible (But based in Berlin; ideally 2-3 days in the office on certain team days)
Pylot is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.
Find out more about our referral program.