We are a tech startup located in Germany and the US. We are designing intelligent sports equipment – starting with the world’s first smart football. We offer you a great work environment with friendly and dedicated colleagues from all around the world. We believe in encouraging each employee’s individual talents in order for them to reach their full potential.
We are family. With one vision: to create emotional products that bridge the gap between the analogue and the digital world and contribute to our clients and customers.
🧬 Company Values
Respect, Innovation, Trust, Diversity, Creativity, Passion
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Great team culture
- Learning environment
💬 Employees say..
„Our team is just like one big family: we treat each other respectfully and develop our skills together as we accomplish new tasks. I am happy and excited to be a part of the STS team! Through our mutual trust and new challenges, I continue to grow and am always motivated to do my best.“ Lea Knüvener, Assistenz und Projektmanagerin
As a Software Engineer you will advance the way we analyse sports and create a new product unlike anything you have seen before.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Develop and improve signal processing algorithms in the area of sports technologies, starting with data acquisition from inertial sensors continuing with digital signal processing and machine learning and implementing sport-relevant exercises on mobile devices and/or embedded microcontrollers together with the Electronic and App Development Team.
- Provide expertise in support of algorithm development, software implementation, optimization, integration and validation activities.
- Conducting research and development in the areas of novel signal processing methods, sensor data fusion and machine learning algorithms.
🔐 Key Requirements
- Experience in Python is key, ideally also SciPy, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow
- Strong understanding of real time digital signal processing (DSP) and machine learning, AI is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of inertial sensing
- Strong written and oral communications skills in English
- Team work as well as acting individually
- Showing initiative
Fair compensation based on market and qualifications
- International network of technology experts
- Modern tech equipment
- Internal coachings
- Free drinks and meals at the office
- Flat hierarchies
- Partial remote work model can be discussed
📐 Application Details
Start date: Flexible
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV or Xing/LinkedIn profile link. Simply send it via the „application“ button on this page and we’ll get in touch with you.
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
- Dr. Peter Blank – Chief Technology Officer
- Dr. Mario Previatti – Head of Signal Processing & Machine Learning
- Arun Mirzada – Head of Football
- Lennardt Hachmeister – Co-Founder
- Christian Sist – Co-Founder
- Erek Stoisser – SVP Sales & Distribution
- Jana-Marie Walter – Sr. Projekt Managerin, Marketing
- Lea Knüvener – Assistenz & Projektmanagerin
- Fabian Ernst – Ex-Nationalspieler & Investor
Working mode: mostly in the office in Hanover to be part of our unique team culture, partial remote work and paid travel costs can be agreed on
Location: Hannover Südstadt / remote
Sport Technology Systems is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.
Find out more about our referral program.