X24Factory is building the next generation of digital furniture showrooms. Our core brand in Germany is Moebel24. We are working to create the world’s largest product catalog for furniture and home furnishing products, allowing furniture shoppers to quickly and easily find and compare all the products relevant to them – from the huge range of eCommerce stores.
Today, we already present over 3.5 million products from 1,300 product categories from over 800 suppliers (e.g. IKEA, Otto, Home24, Roller, Baur) to thousands of visitors and are growing rapidly. We are funded by outstanding international investors and top experts.
We embrace new ideas and curiosity and you will be part of our young and international team which is working enthusiastically to develop the best technologies for online furniture shoppers.
To make all relevant furniture stores available to the furniture buyer under one roof and to be able to use ideal product information, product visualizations, expert descriptions, search and comparison functions to find the dream product as quickly as possible is the mission of Möbel24.
🧬 Company Values
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Great team culture
- Learning environment
💬 Employee satisfaction
“pragmatic attitude, solution focused, allows young people to take on big responsibilities” – Employee Review
We are looking for you as a Performance Marketing Manager.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- search campaign optimization in Germany and France: keyword research, campaign setup & management & monitoring and optimization
- provide input for campaign automation tools
- Google Shopping / CSS account setups and optimizations
- Growth mindset. Always aim to tweak, optimize and question the status quo
- A/B testing: campaign structures, ad copy/creatives, landing-pages
- continuous campaign KPI reviews and adjustments
- close collaboration with Sr Performance Marketing Manager to develop channel scorecards and roadmaps
🔐 Key Requirements
- Must haves
- 2+ years relevant search marketing experience
- hands-on growth hacker mentality: proactive action plan development, willingness to dig deep and analyze in all details
- high analytical skills
- solid handling of Google Ads & MS Bing, Google Analytics, Google TagManager
- Additional Requirements
- university degree in business or marketing
- strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
Fair compensation based on market and qualifications
- Strong possibilities for career progression and further personal development
- Personal Education Budget
- Free Drinks and Fruit
- Permanent employment and full time contract
- Dynamic, fast and decisive startup work culture
- Beautiful Top-Floor-Office on Ku’damm
- BVG company ticket
- Regular team events
📐 Application Details
Start date: As of now
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV with detailed information about your last roles.
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
- During Corona: Ideally 1-2 days in the office
- Post Corona: Mostly in the Office but also flexibility to work from home
Moebel24 is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.