HomeToGo is a marketplace with the world’s largest selection of vacation rentals, listing millions of offers from thousands of trusted partners, including Airbnb, Booking.com, Vrbo and TripAdvisor. From vacation homes, cabins,
beach houses, apartments, condos, house boats, castles, farm stays and everything in between, HomeToGo combines price, destination, dates and amenities to find the perfect accommodation for any trip worldwide.
Founded in 2014, HomeToGo employs more than 350 people and manages 23 local apps & websites across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and Asia-Pacific. HomeToGo also operates brands such as Tripping.com, CASAMUNDO and Wimdu.
Our team is united by a passion for travel, driven by innovation and impact, and guided by open-minded leaders at every level. Our commitment to recognizing and empowering exceptional talent is the foundation of our growth. We are actively hiring candidates from all around the world, including sponsoring visas for Germany. An amazing journey of opportunity with an international team lies ahead – Join us!
At HomeToGo, we’re on a mission to make incredible accommodation easily accessible for everyone.
🧬 Company Values
1. Make Customers Successful
2. Bias for Results
3. Always Be Responsible
4. Act Entrepreneurial
5. Embrace Change and Reduce Complexity
6. Hire and Develop the Best
7. Enable Each Other to Succeed
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Learning Environment
- Team Culture
💬 Employee satisfaction
“What made your career development journey with HomeToGo most exciting?”
“The possibility to continuously test and try out new things and conquer challenges daily. To have a role you’re constantly learning keeps it exciting and enables you to grow quickly.” Charlotte Hartmann – Director Partnerships
We are looking for a visionary, energized Head of Operations Technology to implement new systems, features and functionalities to support partner and customer journeys end-to-end. You will have a unique opportunity to advance existing platforms, build new systems, and create the vision for the future of operations tech at HomeToGo. You will also be responsible for increasing the scope of critical partner & customer journeys supported by enterprise platforms. This role calls for a mix of leading cross-functional teams, problem-solving, project management and strategic planning. We’re a motivated, diverse team with a lot of momentum – come join us!
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Advance and scale our existing Operations Systems landscape and automate our business development, customer service and finance operations
- Lead and develop a team of product managers, analysts, admins and developers to build systems and continuously develop and maintain features
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap across multiple systems, and prioritize the delivery of features accordingly
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Business Development, Finance, and Analytics teams across the organization to discover future use cases for operations technology
- Prioritize features and contribute to solutions with business experience
- Identify new technologies and platforms that can help advance our partner and customer operations
🔐 Key Requirements
- Must haves
- Have previous experience implementing Salesforce and ERP enterprise solutions
- Have experience leading fast-paced and dynamic technical projects, spanning multiple teams with competing priorities
- Additional Requirements
- Have an enthusiastic, learning oriented mindset
- Have a strong analytical mindset; you have a high aptitude for learning new systems and designing efficient processes and solutions end-to-end
- Have strong communication and management skills that will lead to buy-in from stakeholders and the achievement of high-impact, strategic goals
- Have an independent work ethic, with proven skills in organization and efficiency
- Love building a team and helping others bring their best selves to work
- Strong communication skills in English (C1)
Fair compensation based on market and qualifications
- Career growth opportunities and promotions, 360° feedback, performance evaluation system, mentoring from an international team of passionate experts
- Culture driven by our Leadership Principles: entrepreneurial, result-driven, encouraging ownership and enabling each other to succeed, transparency about company goals, collaboration and support from an international team
- Caring for the environment (proud to be a certified ClimatePartner and a climate neutral company!) as well as our employees (work-life balance, weekly yoga classes, mentoring program). We’re all dedicated to creating a positive impact on our lives!
- Attractive benefits package, including competitive compensation, flexible remote work policy, visa sponsorship and relocation support. Additional benefits include language courses, full IT support and equipment, internal workshops and trainings, company and team events, modern and centrally-located office, additional holidays, Travel Industry Card.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
📐 Application Details
Start date: As of now
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
- during Corona: WFH with the option to come to the office (voluntary); up to 90 days per year working from another EU country
- without Corona: TBD, rather will stick with the above, flexible approach
HomeToGo is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.