HomeToGo is a marketplace with the world’s largest selection of vacation rentals, listing millions of offers from thousands of trusted partners, including Airbnb, Booking.com, Vrbo and TripAdvisor. From vacation homes, cabins,
beach houses, apartments, condos, house boats, castles, farm stays and everything in between, HomeToGo combines price, destination, dates and amenities to find the perfect accommodation for any trip worldwide.
Founded in 2014, HomeToGo employs more than 350 people and manages 23 local apps & websites across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and Asia-Pacific. HomeToGo also operates brands such as Tripping.com, CASAMUNDO and Wimdu.
Our team is united by a passion for travel, driven by innovation and impact, and guided by open-minded leaders at every level. Our commitment to recognizing and empowering exceptional talent is the foundation of our growth. We are actively hiring candidates from all around the world, including sponsoring visas for Germany. An amazing journey of opportunity with an international team lies ahead – Join us!
At HomeToGo, we’re on a mission to make incredible accommodation easily accessible for everyone.
🧬 Company Values
1. Make Customers Successful
2. Bias for Results
3. Always Be Responsible
4. Act Entrepreneurial
5. Embrace Change and Reduce Complexity
6. Hire and Develop the Best
7. Enable Each Other to Succeed
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Learning Environment
- Team Culture
💬 Employee satisfaction
“What made your career development journey with HomeToGo most exciting?”
“The possibility to continuously test and try out new things and conquer challenges daily. To have a role you’re constantly learning keeps it exciting and enables you to grow quickly.” Charlotte Hartmann – Director Partnerships
At HomeToGo, we gather millions of properties integrating thousands of rental providers. Search experience is a crucial part of our software stack enabling users to search, decide and book the best accommodation for their vacation needs.
The Search team is responsible for identifying and retrieving the right offers for our users’ needs by personalizing the user journey from start to finish through sophisticated analytical and machine learning models combined with state of the art user experience.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Identify new product opportunities with a user-centric, design driven mindset: you are eager to deliver increased value to customers
- Own the end-to-end product lifecycle from high level ideation through to effective execution
- Use a data-driven approach to prioritise initiatives that should be pursued and rally different teams based on solid evidence.
- Setup a concise build-measure-learn cycle and evaluate ideas quickly either through user research and/or using A/B testing frameworks.
- Collaborate and drive initiatives cross functionally with design, data and inventory supply teams.
🔐 Key Requirements
- 5+ years of product management experience building consumer facing products relevant to ecommerce and marketplaces.
- Have demonstrated experience in solving complex user problems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, including hands-on and data-driven idea validation and testing.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder-management competencies to align both internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience with search, ranking or recommendation systems is a plus.
- Strong drive to continuously improve and deliver incremental value.
- Strong communication skills in English (C1)
Fair compensation based on market and qualifications
- Career growth opportunities and promotions, 360° feedback, performance evaluation system, mentoring from an international team of passionate experts
- Culture driven by our Leadership Principles: entrepreneurial, result-driven, encouraging ownership and enabling each other to succeed, transparency about company goals, collaboration and support from an international team
- Caring for the environment (proud to be a certified ClimatePartner and a climate neutral company!) as well as our employees (work-life balance, weekly yoga classes, mentoring program). We’re all dedicated to creating a positive impact on our lives!
- Attractive benefits package, including competitive compensation, flexible remote work policy, visa sponsorship and relocation support. Additional benefits include language courses, full IT support and equipment, internal workshops and trainings, company and team events, modern and centrally-located office, additional holidays, Travel Industry Card.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
📐 Application Details
Start date: As of now
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
Mahendra Roopa – Director of Product
- during Corona: WFH with the option to come to the office (voluntary); up to 90 days per year working from another EU country
- without Corona: TBD, rather will stick with the above, flexible approach
HomeToGo is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.