We are a young European FinTech specializing in the digitization and automation of finance with a special focus on the private equity investment industry.
The founding team has extensive experience in strategy consulting, investment banking, private equity and software development. We seek to recruit driven individuals, open and fun-to-work-with team.
Our mission is to provide investors with easy access to the complex market of debt financing and thus to equip medium-sized companies with better, more individual financing packages. In this way, we connect banks and investors through our digital marketplace, supported by data analytics and workflow management tools – all integrated in the Leverest digital platform offering advanced debt advisory services.
🧬 Company Values
- Innovation mindset
- Low hierarchy
- Think outside the box bring in you own ideas in order bring our vision to life!
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Learning Environment
💬 Employee satisfaction
“What I like about working at Leverest is the freedom and the opportunity to contribute and make a difference.
We have clear goals, but how we achieve them is up to me.
Everyone is open to my suggestions and takes the time when I have questions or need support.
We work according to the principles of 100% trust and 100% transparency. We work very closely as a team, problems can be addressed openly and everyone does their best to make our product as great as possible.
It is a very motivating working atmosphere.” Oliver Broszat – Senior Fullstack Developer
We are looking for you as a Senior Fullstack Developer.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Development of core features for our fintech platform
- Requirement engineering
- Feature design
- Code reviews
🔐 Key Requirements
- Must haves
- 3-9 Years Experience with Spring Boot
- Solid experience in dealing with cloud infrastructures (CI/CD) in the AWS environment
- Experience in development with React whereby the UX is always in focus for you
- Additional Requirements
- Experience with JUnit
- Experience with jest and bootstrap is a plus
- Write clean, well-designed code and follow best practices
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong English skills (C1)
Fair compensation based on market and qualifications
- Potential to become the Tech Lead at Leverest
- Working closely with people from all departments
- Regular offsites with the whole team
- Full time contract, fair compensation based on market and qualifications; potentially, equity stake
- Dynamic, fast and decisive startup work culture
- Strong possibilities for career progression and further personal development
- Flexible working environment (remote working, hours, vacations etc.)
- Budget for personal development
📐 Application Details
Start date: October 2021
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
- During & Post Corona remote and ideally from time to time in the office
Leverest is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.