Jomigo is a Berlin-based HR Tech Startup making external recruiting finally easy and fun for everyone. We find the most employee-friendly companies in Germany, brand their jobs and match them with our community of freelance recruiters – who then find the smartest talents for our clients. Our easy to use tech platform will support all sides optimally along the process.
We want to create a world where everyone loves to go to work. Together we are revolutionizing how people find fulfilling jobs in the 21st century.
🧬 Company Values
- Employee Happiness: We spend most of our lifetime working – let’s also make it the most fun time.
- Teamspirit: One team, one dream – bring your whole authentic self to work and you’ll feel home fast within the Jomigo family. We support each other on this moon mission no matter what.
- Prototyping Mindset: We love new ideas – let’s continuously test and improve things
- Commitment: We are reliable partners to clients, recruiters and each other – “When we say it’s, it’s done”.
- Reduce Complexity: We like it simple – from direct communication in the team to make every step of our user experience lean.
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Team Culture
- Career Opportunities
💬 Employee satisfaction
“What excites me about working at Jomigo is the atmosphere in the team, friendly but at the same time professional. The transparency and support between colleagues, the flexible working hours, and the enthusiasm that everyone puts into achieving 100% results. The opportunity to constantly test and try new things and conquer challenges every day allows you to learn and grow professionally.” Simone Capuano, Frontend Developer.
We are looking for a FULL-STACK TECH LEAD who will be setting up a tech team to help develop and build a scalable industry-leading marketplace, housing over thousands of users and tens of thousands of jobs.
Ideally, you will lead the way to clean code, a great UI/UX and automation features. Always keeping the user in mind, you will build relevant features both yourself and with the support of a tech team, roll them out frequently and collect feedback fast to implement improvements.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Build and lead a team of skilled software engineers (internally and externally)
- Architect and develop well designed, testable and efficient code, that meets functional specifications and non-functional requirements
- Spend half of your time coding and the other half leading the team
- Work closely with the founders (product owners) to meet the needs of the business
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, long-term reliability, scalability, and maintainability.
- Organize documenting and maintenance of software functionality.
- Perform code reviews for other team members.
- Implement ways to measure and improve our application performance.
- Help the team to break tasks down into smaller, estimable deliverables by preparing specifications and determining operational feasibility.
- Organize full lifecycle software development
🔐 Key Requirements
- Must haves
- 3+ years off MERN full-stack development experience (or any other DB which is a fit to provide a scalable infrastructure)
- 2+ years of experience designing, building and implementing consumer-facing products, ideally in the field of digital marketplaces and with handling sensitive data.
- Team leadership and mentoring experience.
- Additional Requirements
- You have a thorough knowledge of software development best practices, like design patterns, clean code, agile development and testing.
- The desire and passion to build a great product and to take over full ownership for the product.
- You have a “let’s get things done mentality”, a problem-solving mindset and are excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You can work independently while also being an empathetic team player with great interpersonal skills and an open-minded personality.
- Optional: Experience in hiring employees (front- and backend developer)
- Advanced English. (Level: C1 – we only speak English in our Tech-Team)
Fair compensation based on market and qualifications (Fixed salary + Shares)
- Flexible working environment (remote working, daily hours, vacations etc.)
- Team Events
- Office space with drinks and regular free team lunches (+ Membership for the Factory co-working space in Berlin)
- Young, dynamic Startup work culture with flat hierarchies
- Equal Opportunity Employer
📐 Application Details
Start date: 01.01.2022
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
- Jannis Eller – Co-Founder – Customer Acquisition, Talent Scout Acquisition, Tech
- Tobias Grieb – Co-Founder – Fundraising/Finance, Legal, HR
- Jonathan Muhr – Co-Founder – Marketing, Operations
- Supported by amazing interns/working students which currently are:
Ideally based in Berlin or willing to move (Remote work possible)
Jomigo is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.