We are an early-stage tech startup, tapping into a billion-dollar niche of B2B collaboration tools and no-code. The first designs and lines of code were shipped at the beginning of 2021 and we have just launched our very first product. We are at the beginning of an amazing journey, and all of us are excited about building user-centric products that have a real impact on how the world works.
Our vision is to enable SaaS Teams to perfect the B2B customer experience. Inspired by a new wave of productivity tools like Notion and Airtable, at Notch we aim to ‘crack the nut’ of making B2B buying a pleasant experience, empowering growth teams to win more deals.
🧬 Company Values
- Embracing Ownership
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Learning Environment
- Team Culture
- Career Opportunities
You will be one of our first employees building the core team. This Role is a key role and directly related to the success of Notch.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Build intuitive web applications and APIs using modern tech stack: Kotlin, Spring, TypeScript, Vue.js, SQL, Gitlab CI, and Terraform/AWS.
- Work with design, product, and engineering colleagues across the company to develop new features and improve existing functionality.
- Promote new technologies, code quality, and architectural design within the company.
- Collaborate with other team members to estimate, plan and execute projects.
🔐 Key Requirements
- 5+ years of experience.
- You have valid experience as a professional full-stack developer and worked in fast-paced companies / Start-Ups.
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code.
- Understanding of REST APIs.
- You translate ideas into delightful experiences.
- You will help to build company culture and shape our future.
60-90.000€ p.a + equity
- You will be able to shape a promising start-up with your ideas early on
- Flexible work hours: we care about how much you get done – not how long you work or when you do it
- Unlimited paid vacation: take as many days off as you need to have a good work-life balance
- Top-of-the-line equipment: choose the tools you need to do your job: your choice of laptop, productivity software, and desk set-up
- Personal development budget: Get a generous personal development budget, that you can use for anything that is not related to your core tasks
📐 Application Details
Start date: As of now
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV or LinkedIn, Examples or descriptions of previous work, A few lines of why you’re interested in Notch
🖇️ Hiring Process
- Get-to-know Call
- Meet the team
- Coding Challenge
- Offer Talk
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
- Devin Lemcke – Co-Founder
- Viktor Kessler – Co-Founder
- Tim Dethlefsen – Co-Founder
- Alex Sandau – Co-Founder
Dresscode: Come as you are
Work from wherever you want: our office in Hamburg, your home, or the beach!
Notch GmbH is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.