Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current operations in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and we are building a second European major hub in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
Our goal is to be efficient and develop groundbreaking technologies that improve the lives of people in the cities we operate in.
🧬 Company Values
- Be the customer: Place the customer first in everything you do. View all decisions through the customer perspective.
- Own it and get it done: Act as if you were the owner. Always strive to balance quality and speed. Be decisive.
- Challenge often, commit always: Your voice matters! Embrace constructive debate and disagree respectfully. Commit on the way forward.
- Solve local, build bigger: Build locally relevant solutions fit for scale.
- Do more with less: Be resourceful & frugal, work smarter. Find creative ways to solve problems efficiently.
- Embrace and seek change: Welcome change and grow from it! Expand into new opportunities and explore new spaces beyond your current boundaries of knowledge.
- Put Us above I: We only win as One Beat. Collaborate and achieve results together. Treat all with empathy and respect.
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Team Culture
- Learning Environment
💬 Employee satisfaction
4.4/5 overall rating, 82% recommendation
“I love that they have a plan, left my last role after only a short tenure due to a lack of direction. [At BEAT, I’m] very happy [with] the management and they have high empathy, certainly in the TA and HR domains. Who doesn’t want to feel unique and appreciated (felt this very early on – it’s something I value highly, recruitment after all is never an easy role). [BEAT has a lot to offer, such as an] active HR agenda, salary reviews, performance reviews, lots of high engagement activities for the employees, promotion of mental wellbeing and beat enrichment days and employee surveys are taken seriously. We have a strong company position in core markets which makes the environment feel performant and purposeful, the product is exciting. This makes it fun to recruit for the business. Cool product, great culture and sustainability at the core!” – Principal TA Partner
It is an exciting time for Beat, as 2022 will be a year for accelerated growth, pushing the envelope for exceptional innovation and a lot of experimentation in our Technology and Product domains.
Our new Talent Acquisition Partner will own the full recruitment cycle process of tech roles, helping us regarding the attraction and sourcing strategies. He/She will set up a five star candidate experience and targeted, effective interview processes, leverage data to inform and influence decisions and own progress reporting across all Engineering, Product and Data domains for both Amsterdam and Athens operations.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Talent Acquisition “Point” of contact | You will be the main point of contact to several of our Tech Roles in Athens, Amsterdam and Remote. You will lead the site reporting and track progress versus plan, identifying challenges or risks and providing solutions to leadership. Guide, mentor, teach and foster a culture of learning in the recruiting team focused on team success.
- Strategic hiring partner / stakeholder management | You will support your hiring managers, building high-performance teams by interpreting your client’s business goals and organizational needs into creative, effective recruiting strategies and hiring processes. Proactively inform and advise hiring teams on market and talent trends, building trusted partnership through honest and candid conversations where you are seen as a hiring expert.
- Candidate Attraction | You will showcase your passion for the industry and intimate knowledge of the market to engage passive candidates through compelling storytelling personalized messages which convey our unique career possibilities, advantages, and rewards that are distinct from those of our competitors. Additionally, you will build Beat’s tech brand in the region through attending networking events, conferences, e-meetups, etc.
- Talent Sourcing & Pipeline Creation | You use your growing relationships and your understanding of talent markets to identify, qualify, cultivate and develop talent communities to solve immediate hiring needs and as well as supply talent-on-demand for future needs. At any given point, you have at least a handful of qualified and interested candidates ready to engage for our most critical roles
- Brand ambassador & Candidate Experience | We will differentiate ourselves by providing 5 start candidate experiences and making each candidate know how much we appreciate their investment and our commitment to invest in their career growth. We will provide timely, useful career feedback to each person we speak with and ensure they enjoy their interview journey. You will amplify our employer brand one candidate at a time!
- Data Analysis, Insights & Reporting | You leverage data to inform hiring decisions and influence hiring excellence at Beat. You gather relevant data (sometimes at your fingertips and other times you will need to get creative), analyze and act on the insights to constantly strive for improvement. You will identify internal and external opportunities in trends in the talent markets with our talent competitors, compensation and rewards attractiveness, channel and funnel effectiveness, candidate experience and more!
- Candidate Assessment & Screening – You interact with our candidates, bringing them through the interview and closing processes and provide support to meet their needs (e.g., onboarding, relocation, Visas, critical dependencies). You assess candidates using prescribed tools and frameworks.
🔐 Key Requirements
- Must haves
- Track record as a full lifecycle engineering recruiter successfully identifying, engaging, assessing and closing some of the best tech talent in the industry across multiple disciplines and levels. Experience in recruiting Data Science roles would be a plus.
- Advanced Sourcing experience
- Additional Requirements
- You will need to have 5+ yrs experience in managing senior leadership stakeholders in co-creating hiring plans, interview processes and recruiting approaches to achieve aggressive growth targets
- You love to solve challenging problems as we are building something amazing, leveraging creativity and data to influence improvements in strategy, sourcing, operations, process and more!
- You bring passion about your candidates’ experiences and advocate for this in a balanced way with your hiring teams. You are respected in the industry as a talent magnet for the impressions you make, known for ensuring a timely, transparent and valued experience for each person you touch
- You are an expert in building and cultivating a pipeline of top talent “on demand” for current and future hiring needs of your customers. This means you have a structured approach in partnership with your hiring teams to proactively and methodically outreach, engage and pre-qualify passive candidates
- You stay abreast of compensation trends in the marketplace including competitor practices as well as the ability to analyze compensation and job data which is meaningful to our attractiveness in the market. You leverage your data to inform hiring managers and forecast future compensation issues and demands.
- You have a track record of advising your hiring teams through competitive analysis. You have a strong handle on your talent competitors and evaluate their respective strengths and weaknesses in terms of value proposition. This includes an ability to gather intelligence, interpret and present it in a powerful way to the right stakeholders at the right time to continuously improve our approach
- You are an advocate for the power of diverse teams and drive inclusive hiring processes. You have success in establishing and promoting diversity and inclusion in all aspects of team building, including the ability to identify high-performing and diverse talent, create and own objective, inclusive assessment and selection processes. Act as a role model and steward for an environment of objectivity, open communication, and respect.
- You are a master at closing as you are compassionate and striving for the shared win for both the candidate and for Beat. From the first day, you build trust through listening and understanding the drivers and motivations of your candidates and setting expectations early on. You effectively articulate Beat’s value proposition and offerings through clear, honest and transparent communication seeking common ground for success.
- Market knowledge of Poland or Romania or Spain or Greece
35.-77.000€ p.a. based on country and qualifications.
- Flexible working hours, innovative tools and systems
- Working in a hyper-growth environment (in tech alone we will hire 230 people this year), you will gain incredible exposure and numerous learning and career development opportunities
- Flexible working with Remote location and a very supportive multinational team
- Being part of an environment that gives employees large goals, autonomy, mentoring and creates incredible opportunities both for you and the company
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Additional learning budget of 1.500€ per year
- BEAT has a unique position in the industry due to it’s business model. We don’t only have a marketplace but also own a fleet and drivers, which is unique in the industry
- High security and stability due to a growing business and the support by the shareholder FREENOW (BMW & Daimler)
- Very supportive, friendly and humble employees coming from top companies and a multinational remote culture
- Freedom to shape and implement our recruiting processes and tools and to start other projects, such as Training (Hiring) Managers
- The opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility early on (if you want)
📐 Application Details
Start date: As of now
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV & Cover Letter
🖇 Hiring Process
- Interview with Sophie Hadfield to check Recruiting Skills (including Sourcing & Negotiation Skils)
- Interview with Tamas Radi to check the cultural fit via behavioral based questions
- Case Study and Interview with the Business Partners (Hiring Department) to evaluate engineering recruitment experience, influencing skills and stakeholder management
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
- Tamas Radi – Talent Acquisition Leader
- Sophie Hadfield – Talent Acquisition Partner
- Daniel King – Principal Talent Acquisition Partner
Working mode: Fully remote
BEAT is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.