We believe the future of mobility is electric! Join an enthusiastic international team with a common vision of the future of mobility and be part of transforming the automotive industry. Charging needs to be simple and easy to use, therefore we focus on digitized and customer-oriented services. We develop white label public charging solutions for automotive OEMs and fleet operators.
These services provide access to multiple networks of Charge Point Operators (CPO) and enable drivers of electric vehicles to find, use and pay for public charging in an easy and seamless way. Since the beginning of 2019, Digital Charging Solutions GmbH has been part of the mobility joint venture between the BMW Group and Daimler AG.
CHARGE NOW is a service of DCS and part of this joint venture, which aims to strengthen sustainable mobility together with the other verticals FREE NOW and SHARE NOW.
Charging needs to be simple and easy to use, therefore we focus on digitized and customer-oriented services. Also, the future of mobility is autonomous. We will serve the demand for fully integrated charging services of autonomous cars with best data quality.
🧬 Company Values
- Passion: Excite our customers and partners
- Creation: Shape the future of e mobility
- Learning: Strive for continuous improvement
- Collaboration: Achieve better results together
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Team Culture
- Learning Environment
- Social Ideals
💬 Employee Satisfaction
4,5/5 overall rating, 71% recommendation
3,6/5 overall rating, 61% recommendation
“DCS is giving me the freedom and trust to build really great products! The insights you get into electric mobility are unique – For anyone who loves cars this is the perfect employer!” – Robyne Pelwan – Head of Business Intelligence
In your role as CRM Manager you will be responsible for building long-term and loyal customer relationships with our end customers.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Ownership of our Campaign Management Tool / Customer engagement platform
- Conception and development of direct communication with our end customers for our products (B2C, B2B) in all markets, in collaboration with different departments e.g. marketing and Key Account Management
- Together with our agency, develop (automated) measures that are tailored to your target group and are designed to achieve our dedicated goals per product
- Constant monitoring and optimization of all measures
- Read our data and derive corresponding recommendations for action
- Manage our customer base, take responsibility for customer base KPI (churn, activity)
- Together with our Online Marketing Manager, ensure that CRM measures fit into the overall online strategy
- Working together with different departments (eg. Operations) in order to constantly develop the functionalities of the tool and ensure the overall integration into the tool landscape
🔐 Key Requirements
- Must haves
- At least 3 years of professional experience in CRM in the marketing area
- Experience in working with agencies
- Native German and fluent in English
- Additional Requirements
- Creative personality with communication enthusiasm
- Self-driven attitude and team mindset
- Very structured way of working, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with emarsys beneficial
- Solid experience in campaign management
- Willingness to work with interdisciplinary and divers teams
- A unique opportunity combining the energy of a start-up with the power of BMW & Daimler
- Working on products and services with a high social impact
- An international team of talented people who love what they do and live collaborative spirit
- An open – minded culture with room for growth and the freedom to bring in own ideas
- Awesome benefits such as a monthly mobility budget and development budget, diverse team events and much more
- A modern office and opportunity to work remotely and of course the classics: delicious coffee & tea, fresh fruits and an office dog friendly environment.
📐 Application Details
Start date: As of now
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV / Cover letter
- Interview with HR
- Candidate gets Case Study
- Interview with Hiring Manager or Team (30-40 min) + Case Study (30 min presentation)
- Interview with management and decision
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
Dresscode: Casual to Business casual
Working mode: Ideally 3 times per week in the office / Hybrid
Digital Charging Solutions is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.