Leverest is a European Fintech platform designed to facilitate M&A acquisitions by applying advanced technology to the financing process. Coming from the industry, we thrive in connecting private equity customers and companies with the right lending partners, thus providing a best-in-class financing experience by applying advanced technology and facilitating superior financing outcomes.
Our mission is to provide investors with easy access to the complex market of debt financing and thus to equip medium-sized companies with better, more individual financing packages. In this way, we connect banks and investors through our digital marketplace, supported by data analytics and workflow management tools – all integrated into the Leverest digital platform offering advanced debt advisory services.
🧬 Company Values
- Innovation mindset
- Low hierarchy
- Think outside the box, bring in your own ideas in order to bring our vision to life!
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Learning Environment
💬 Employee satisfaction
” What I like about working at Leverest is the freedom and the opportunity to contribute and make a difference.
We have clear goals, but how we achieve them is up to me.
Everyone is open to my suggestions and takes the time when I have questions or need support.
We work according to the principles of 100% trust and 100% transparency. We work very closely as a team, problems can be addressed openly and everyone does their best to make our product as great as possible.
It is a very motivating working atmosphere.” Oliver Broszat – Senior Fullstack Developer
We are looking for you as a Fullstack Developer.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Development of core features for our fintech platform
- Requirement engineering
- Feature design
- Code reviews
🔐 Key requirements
- 1-3 Years of Experience with Spring Boot
- The candidate should be motivated to learn and take responsibility for his work results
- Additional requirements
- Write clean, well-designed code and follow best practices
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Interested in Fintech (nice to have)
- Strong English skills (C1)
Fair compensation based on market and qualifications
- Working closely with people from all departments
- Regular offsites with the whole team
- Full-time contract, fair compensation based on market and qualifications; potentially, equity stake
- Dynamic, fast and decisive startup work culture
- Strong possibilities for career progression and further personal development
- Flexible working environment (remote working, hours, vacations etc.)
- Budget for personal development
📐 Application Details
Start date: As of now
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV, short Motivation letter is a plus
🖇 Hiring Process:
- Google meet to get to know each other and ask general questions about Leverest.
- Coding Challenge and Interview with Tech-Lead
- Google Meet with the other Teammates (incl. founder)
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
Working mode: Remote
Leverest is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.