We believe the future of mobility is electric! Join an enthusiastic international team with a common vision of the future of mobility and be part of transforming the automotive industry. Charging needs to be simple and easy to use, therefore we focus on digitized and customer-oriented services. We develop white label public charging solutions for automotive OEMs and fleet operators.
These services provide access to multiple networks of Charge Point Operators (CPO) and enable drivers of electric vehicles to find, use and pay for public charging in an easy and seamless way. Since the beginning of 2019, Digital Charging Solutions GmbH has been part of the mobility joint venture between the BMW Group and Daimler AG.
CHARGE NOW is a service of DCS and part of this joint venture, which aims to strengthen sustainable mobility together with the other verticals FREE NOW and SHARE NOW.
Charging needs to be simple and easy to use, therefore we focus on digitized and customer-oriented services. Also, the future of mobility is autonomous. We will serve the demand for fully integrated charging services for autonomous cars with the best data quality.
🧬 Company Values
- Passion: Excite our customers and partners
- Creation: Shape the future of e mobility
- Learning: Strive for continuous improvement
- Collaboration: Achieve better results together
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Team Culture
- Learning Environment
- Social Ideals
💬 Employee satisfaction
4,5/5 overall rating, 71% recommendation
3,6/5 overall rating, 61% recommendation
“DCS is giving me the freedom and trust to build really great products! The insights you get into electric mobility are unique – For anyone who loves cars this is the perfect employer!” – Robyne Pelwan – Head of Business Intelligence
We founded a new product experience competence centre to create a strategic UX culture within the DCS. In your role as UI/UX Designer, you will be advocating for end-customer centricity by bringing in the user perspective to improve our products and services, as part of a cross-functional team.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Supporting our cross-functional teams by connecting business goals with a user-centric mindset by validating innovative feature ideas and improving current features that solve user problems.
- Conducting user analysis and identifying our user´s needs through user research, UX metrics, and usability testing with your created prototypes while keeping an eye on the market.
- Creating new intuitive user flows that make our service and product easier to use for our end customers.
- Creating an engaging UI that our users love to use daily.
- Improve and innovate our design system to make it more efficient and easier to use for internal stakeholders and always with an eye on harmonizing our products
- Bring in UX/UI standards from the product experience competence centre to the cross-functional teams to drive customer-centric decision making.
🔐 Key Requirements
- Convincing design portfolio demonstrating great UI & UX skills on web & app touchpoints
- UX/UI Design work experience while showing work consistency in the CV (no job-hopping)
- Good English communication skills (German a plus)
- Additional Requirements
- 2 years of minimum professional work experience in the area of user interface (UI) design and user experience (UX) design in the area of B2B & B2C digital services & products
- Completed degree or equivalent qualification in interaction, interface, or information design
- Strong understanding of digital design-to-production process and web-& app-based technologies
- Experience with prototyping, design thinking & agile working methods
- Extensive knowledge about collaborative UX, & UI tools e.g. Figma and Sketch. Maze and Dovetail are a plus
- Strong project-, priority- & time management skills to deal with multiple projects at the same time
- Basic understanding of using Confluence, Jira & Miro
- Creative, self-driven personality & business savvy
- Analytical skills to achieve goals structured & systematically
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- A unique opportunity that combines the energy of a start-up with the power of BMW & Daimler
- Working on products and services with a high social impact
- An international team of talented people who love what they do and live a collaborative spirit
- An open-minded culture with room for growth and the freedom to bring in own ideas
- Awesome benefits such as a monthly mobility budget and development budget, diverse team events and much more
- A modern office and opportunity to work remotely and of course the classics: delicious coffee & tea, fresh fruits and an office dog-friendly environment.
📐 Application Details
Start date: As of now
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV / Cover letter
- 30 min call with HR
- Technical Interview
- Coffee Break Call with Markus Holtz (Director B2C Business)
- 45 min Cultural interview with HR + leadership board
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
Dresscode: Casual to Business Casual
Working mode: Berlin office / Hybrid possible (3 days on-site/ 2 days home-office)
Digital Charging Solutions is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.