We are a fast-growing HR- and Tech Startup integrating and streamlining the design, purchase, storage and distribution of promotional goods in the most efficient way possible. We are building a powerful digital platform with unique capabilities to revolutionise and emphasise the importance of employer branding. Come join the young, motivated and super diverse mula family
Providing the most holistic and user-friendly platform in the industry.
🧬 Company Values
- Honesty & Respect
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Team Culture
- Career Opportunities
- Learning Environment
💬 Employee satisfaction
4,8/5 overall rating, 100% recommendation
5,0/5 overall rating, 100% recommendation
“Very cool motivated founders who want to make a difference. Very interesting network of diverse people. It was especially interesting to experience the development of the company from day one.”
In your role as Strategic Partnership Manager, you will be responsible to develop and manage our Network of B2B partners like Agencies, Platform Marketplaces (e.g. Personio), and other companies we are cooperating with.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- You act as the first point of contact for our B2B partners to provide them with information about our solution and possibilities.
- You are responsible for growing the network and creating long-term relationships between mula. and our partners
- You are an essential part of the sales team and your work contributes directly to the achievement of the monthly and yearly sales targets. You will work closely with the Head of Sales, who will encourage and support your personal development and career progression.
- You actively participate in the further development of our processes
- You are responsible for the acquisition of potential partners and qualifying new business opportunities
- You will work closely with our marketing team to translate your insights into new marketing activities and benefits for our partners (e.g. referral program, offline events, etc.)
🔐 Key Requirements
- It is easy for you to get in touch with people and build up business relationships
- Sales Mindset
- Solution Driven Approach
- Additional Requirements
- You already have 2-5 years of work experience, ideally in project management, sales/account management and/or business development.
- You have a high level of energy, enthusiasm and initiative and are willing to take on responsibility.
- With your analytical approach, you are able to make the right decisions and open up new business opportunities.
- You have fluent written and spoken English (C1) and German (C1/2)
- We are a fast-growing start-up with many opportunities for personal and professional development
- You can work from home, onsite, at our warehouse, or even an island but don’t be a stranger
- Be a part of mula.’s authentic, diverse, and culture-driven team
- Work closely with our founder and senior management team
- A dog-friendly office with drinks, fruits, sweets, and the latest equipment
📐 Application Details
Start date: As of now
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV
- HR Call
- „Technical“ conversation to depict your approach
- Final round with the founder and the C-Level Board.
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your indirect team members on LinkedIn:
- Emre Aksu – Senior Sales Manager
- Darshan Gondaliya – Jr. Sales Manager
- Sarah Leser – Growth Marketing Manager
Working mode: Mix of remote and Berlin office
Mula. is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.