Founded in 2012, zigzag was born digital as a multi-disciplinary team of creatives. We are devoted to making a difference through design and technology. Located in Stuttgart, Germany, we have partnered with various top-tier companies to create best-in-class digital products and experiences.
We are devoted to making a difference through design and technology.
🧬 Company Values
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Team Culture
- Learning Environment
In your role as React Developer, you will …
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Participate in/ are responsible for technology platform research and experimentation, prototyping and software development, as well as ideation within the creative process for designing user experiences in software.
- Collaborate closely with our creative team to express concepts and designs in the form of interactive prototypes, user experience simulations, technical proofs-of-concept, and UI/presentation layer components and templates as reference material for design validation and the software development process.
- Go all the way, for some projects, which means you get to develop and implement production quality frontend software components in our agile development team.
🔐 Key Requirements
- Professional experience collaboratively designing and developing user interfaces, UX concepts, and/or software applications on diverse technology platforms: up to 3 years (entry-level), 2 to 5 years (mid-level), or more than 4 years (Senior-level)
- A strong understanding of web development with an emphasis on frontend implementation
- Experience with building custom reusable UI components
- Thorough experience with state-of-the-art web development technology: npm / Node.js, Postman (or similar), Jlint (or similar) and others
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with collaborative development and version control (Git)
- Experience in any of the following technologies is a plus: Other Web technologies (AngularJS, Vue.js), iOS development, Android development, Flutter, Unity (C#), Microsoft .NET
- Experience with Sketch/Zeplin, Figma or Abstract
- Experience with creating Progressive Web Apps (e.g. with IONIC) or Electron Apps is a plus
- An eye for state-of-the-art UI designs
- Proactive team player with strong written and verbal communication skills in English, German a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master‘s degree in software development, engineering, or a creative discipline
- Building your skills within a team of multidisciplinary and international professionals
- Challenging projects for global clients in a surrounding without hierarchies and restraints
- Opportunity to pursue your interests and to implement own ideas
- Competitive and fair salary plus a performance-based bonus
- Part-time options available on request (full-time is 40 hours/week)
- 30 vacation days per year (for full-time positions)
- Work in a modern and welcoming studio atmosphere located in the heart of Stuttgart or join our emerging team in Berlin (office coming soon)
- Option to work partly remote from a location in Germany (details on demand)
- Support with German work permit and relocation to Stuttgart/Berlin, if needed
- Corporate pension plan
- Financial support and paid leave for further education and training
- Business mobile, state-of-the-art hardware and equipment
- Financial support for public transport tickets and job bikes
- Benefits like regular team events, free drinks, coffee, sweets, and fruit
📐 Application Details
Start date: As of now
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: Resume + Github
- Remote interview with the whole tech team (partner + 2 senior technologists) and takes about 30min.
- Coding Challenge
- Interview + discussion of the coding challenge with the team on-site in the office in Stuttgart (1 day)
- Discussion of the framework conditions of the cooperation with HR
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Working mode: Stuttgart / Fully Remote in Germany
Zigzag Gmbh is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.