We are a recruiting startup from Berlin with a new concept – we redesign our customers job postings in a very transparent and authentic way (we only work with great companies with an extraordinary employee satisfaction) so that they generate a better candidate-company-fit. We then match the job posting with to our community of Talent Scouts (Headhunters), who do active sourcing for our clients. Since several Talent Scouts are active per job, we are faster than traditional headhunters. At the same time, working with us is risk-free and more cost-effective for our clients.
Jomigo stands for a world where we do what we love – at a workplace that suits us. Together we are revolutionizing how people find fulfilling jobs in the 21st century.
🧬 Corporate values
🏆 Top 3 Company Benefits
- Team Culture
- Learning environment
- Social ideals
💬 Employees say…
„I support programming with focus on web development and work closely with the founders. I really appreciate the personal exchange and the steep learning curve. I love our vision and to work together on something big.“ Stéphane Tatin (LinkedIn)
As an intern with frontend and/or backend development focus, your mission is to give form to digital ideas that focus on our users. Currently we are already developing a new WebApp based on MERN Stack.
Intern means that you will be involved in all company processes like any other Jomigo employee and that we communicate at eye level. Your opinion carries a lot of weight and we look forward to your ideas and initiative.
💪🏻 Core tasks
- Programming of elements of the new WebApp (e.g. gamification, interactive elements, personalized presentation of content, user activity tracking)
- Integration of APIs
- Conception and implementation of appealing user journeys
- Exciting short interactive HR Tech projects with the founders
🔐 Top requirements
- Experience in working with APIs
- Passion for web design and making big things happen
- The minimum internship period is 2 month (3 month is better)
- Solid spoken English (We only speak English in our Tech-Team and therefore English is a must have)
- Hands on mentality and the desire to learn
- Good communication skills and enjoying to work in a team
- Bonus: Basic knowledge of TypeScript
This internship is unpaid but support our interns in the job search (CV and portfolio review + time during work hours to apply for jobs), write a recommendation and help in case there are questions on how to prepare for an interview.
- 100% remote work possible
- Team Events
- A team of developers with different backgrounds
- Coaching by the founders
- Company network
- Cozy StartUp Office in Berlin (drinks, terrace, fireplace)
📐 Key data
Start time: Flexible
Type of employment: Flexible (full-time or part-time)
🤩 Your team & work place
Meet your team also on LinkedIn:
- Jannis Eller – Co-Founder
- Tobias Grieb – Co-Founder
- Jonathan Muhr – Co-Founder
- Janeck Niebuhr – Marketing Manager
- Sarah Latsch – Human Resources
- Farzad YousefZadeh – Senior Full Stack Mentor
- Maria Nanakou – Frontend-Developer
- Kevin Schmidt – Frontend-Developer
- Bastian Schneider – Backend-Developer
Working day: Flexible remote or in the office
Dresscode: Casual (Come as you are)
Place: Berlin Charlottenburg
Jomigo is a company personally recommended by us. We would be happy if you recommend this job to your friends and your network.
More about our Referral Program here.