X24Factory is building the next generation of digital furniture showrooms. Our core brand in Germany is Moebel24. We are working to create the world’s largest product catalog for furniture and home furnishing products, allowing furniture shoppers to quickly and easily find and compare all the products relevant to them – from the huge range of eCommerce stores.
Today, we already present over 3.5 million products from 1,300 product categories from over 800 suppliers (e.g. IKEA, Otto, Home24, Roller, Baur) to thousands of visitors and are growing rapidly. We are funded by outstanding international investors and top experts.
We embrace new ideas and curiosity and you will be part of our young and international team which is working enthusiastically to develop the best technologies for online furniture shoppers.
To make all relevant furniture stores available to the furniture buyer under one roof and to be able to use ideal product information, product visualizations, expert descriptions, search and comparison functions to find the dream product as quickly as possible is the mission of Möbel24.
🧬 Company Values
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Great team culture
- Learning environment
💬 Employee satisfaction
4,5/5 overall rating (4,0/5 by employees), 78% recommendation
In your role as Senior Digital/Technical Marketing Manager you will work closely with our VP Maketing & Analytics and have operational responsibilities but will also be able to work strategically.
You’ll work in a very fast paced environment and will have the full freedom to quickly test and evaluate your own marketing campaigns and improvements of the current ones. This allows you to gain a tremendous amount of experience and knowledge within a short timeframe. You’ll also be working with our tech team to continue to develop continuously improve upon our already top notch automatization- and tracking solutions.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Manage and develop automated performance marketing campaigns for growth
- Act as product manager for marketing automation projects
- Analyse our user data, understand and share learnings experimentation to build a strong knowledge base
- Own tracking infrastructure
- Collaborate with data analysts and data engineers
- Define vision, strategy, teams and detailed roadmap for our automated systems for customer acquisition
🔐 Key Requirements
We’re looking for a technically savvy marketer. Therefore in this role you will equally need your performance marketing knowledge (deep understanding Google Ads, Facebook, etc, and other platforms) and your technical understanding of tracking, data solutions and automation so that you’re able to work with developers on automation and tracking solutions.
Our vision is to being able to fully automized run marketing campaigns for our 2-3 Mio strong product feeds across different platforms.
- Must have’s
- Several years of performance marketing experience in a digital environment and in scaling ad accounts (SEM, Google shopping and paid social such as Facebook and Instagram)
- Good knowledge of data analysis (Know how to help yourself in SQL and Excel to analyze the data of our BigQuery data warehouse – GCP experience is a plus)
- Very good English, German and/or French a plus
- Additional Requirements
- Strong experience with tracking technologies (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Understanding of API functionalities
- Track record of shipping automated marketing systems is a plus
- Experience with Google Data Studio, Tableau or Similar highly preferred
- Growth mindset. Always aim to tweak, optimize and question the status quo
- Nice to have
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- paid social experience with Pinterest and YouTube
Fair compensation based on market and qualifications
- Strong possibilities for career progression and further personal development
- Personal Education Budget
- Free Drinks and Fruit
- Permanent employment and full time contract
- Dynamic, fast and decisive startup work culture
- Beautiful Top-Floor-Office on Ku’damm
- BVG company ticket
- Regular team events
📐 Application Details
Start date: As of now
Working time: Full-time
Application documents: CV with detailed information about your last roles.
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
- During Corona: Ideally 1-2 days in the office
- Post Corona: Mostly in the Office but also flexibility to work from home
Moebel24 is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.
Find out more about our referral program