We are a tech startup located in Germany and the US. Currently, we are designing intelligent sports equipment. We offer you a great work environment with friendly and dedicated colleagues from all around the world. We believe in encouraging each employee’s individual talents in order for them to reach their full potential.
We are family. With one vision: to create emotional products that bridge the gap between the analogue and the digital world and contribute to our clients and customers.
🧬 Company Values
Respect, Innovation, Trust, Diversity, Creativity, Passion
🏆 Top 3 Company Advantages
- Great team culture
- Learning environment
💬 Employees say..
„Our team is just like one big family: we treat each other respectfully and develop our skills together as we accomplish new tasks. I am happy and excited to be a part of the STS team! Through our mutual trust and new challenges, I continue to grow and am always motivated to do my best.“ Lea Knüvener, Assistenz und Projektmanagerin
As a Software Engineer you will advance the way we analyse sports and create a new product unlike anything you have seen before.
💪🏻 Core Tasks
- Develop and improve signal processing algorithms in the area of sports technologies, starting with computer simulation, continuing with rapid software prototyping, and ending with final implementation on embedded hardware.
- Provide expertise in support of algorithm development, software implementation, optimization, integration and validation activities.
- Porting and implementing DSP algorithms in C/C++.
- Developing unit and system level tests using MATLAB, Simulink or custom developed software tools.
- Conducting research and development in the areas of signal processing, sensor data acquisition and machine learning.
- Evaluate the performance of existing signal processing and sensor fusion techniques, investigate and develop new processing techniques with limited supervision.
🔐 Key Requirements
- Experience with C/C++, MATLAB, Simulink
- Strong understanding of basic detection and estimation principles
- Strong written and oral communications skills in English
- Team work as well as individual contributions
Fair compensation based on market and qualifications (est. 55.000-65.000€ p.a.)
- Remote work possible (with travel cost to office paid)
- International network of technology experts
- Modern tech equipment
- Internal coachings
- Free drinks at the office
📐 Application Details
Start date: Flexible
Working time: Full-time or part-time
Application documents: CV or Xing/LinkedIn profile link. Simply send it via the „application“ button on this page and we’ll get in touch with you.
🤩 Your Team & Work Environment
Meet your direct team on LinkedIn:
- Sergiu Baluta – Chief Technology Officer
- Arun Mirzada – Head of Football
- Lennardt Hachmeister – Co-Founder
- Christian Sist – Co-Founder
- Erek Stoisser – SVP Sales & Distribution
- Jana-Marie Walter – Sr. Projekt Managerin, Marketing
- Lea Knüvener – Assistenz & Projektmanagerin
- Fabian Ernst – Ex-Nationalspieler & Investor
Working mode: 3-4 days/week remote possible, 1-2 days/week in the office in Hannover (travel cost will be paid for).
Location: Hannover Südstadt / remote
Sport Technology Systems is a company personally selected and recommended by the Jomigo team. We are looking forward to you recommending this job to your friends and your network.
Find out more about our referral program.